Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SFTC- Tuesday July 14th edition

Well people I am pumped. Mark Cavendish just won in a thriller. Cycling is probably the most fun sport to watch come down to the end. Welll as far as "The Battle of the Blogs". I went 3-4 and Zombidwee went 3-4 also. Putting him at a record of 30-27-1 and me winning at a record of 32-25-1.

I will just post my picks seeing as how most of them are not on vegas and are tossups.

Mark Cavendish vs. Any other Cyclist-Mark Cavendish
Alla Kudryavtseva vs. Nicole Vaidisova- Nicole Vaidisova
Nuria Llagostera Vives vs. Masa Zec Peskiric- Nuria Llagostera Vives
Young Boys W/D vs. FC Zurich W- Young Boys W/D
Los Angeles Sparks vs. Connecticut Sun- Connecticut Sun
69 or fewer vs. 70 or more- 69 or fewer
With team will score first- AL
Who will win- NL
How many runs will be scored in the 3rd- 1 or more runs
Which team will have more runs in the 5th- AL W/T
Who will allow fewer hits- Mariono Rivera
What will the final out of the game be?- FB or GB.

Happy Streaking and God Bless!!!

3 comments:

  1. you're missing the obama pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, they added it late, probably to make up for the Llagostera push. I did change my last pick to ground out or fly out... and wishin' I hadn't switched away from Young Boys. Oh well, peace and God bless man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah no prob. i've been following zomb for a little while now, i've decided to try my hand at the picking too. ;)

    ReplyDelete