Sunday, July 12, 2009

SFTC Sunday July 12th

Well I have taken the lead over Zombidwee. Zom went into yesterday with a 13-9-1 record and I had a 12-10-1. I went 10-6 he went 8-8. So he is 21-17-1 and I am 22-16-1. Today I will just give my picks since I am to busy to make the full blog.

Steve Stricker vs. Darren Stiles- Darren Stiles.
Marin Cilic vs. James Blake- James Blake.
Danica Patrick vs. Dan Wheldon- Dan Wheldon.
St. Louis Cardinals vs. Chicago Cubs (Game 1)- Chicago Cubs.
Cincinatti Reds vs. New York Mets- Cincinatti Reds.
Cristie Kerr vs. Rest of field-Cristie Kerr
Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Milwaukee Brewers-Los Angeles Dodgers
Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins-Minnesota
Cork vs. Sligo- Cork
Aletico vs. Cruzeiro- Aletico
Minnesota vs. San Antonio- San Antonio
St. Louis Cardinals vs. Chicago Cubs (Game 2)-St. Louis.

Happy Streaking and God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment