Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SFTC-July 15th edition

Hello streakers, well myself and Zom are competing hard and are nearly at a dead lock right now. I still hold a two game lead over him, but am not in the most comfortable postition right now. We both finished 7-4-2 yesterday putting me at a 39-29-3, and Zom at 37-31-3. So as we roll through the next 2 days I hope today to lengthen my lead over Zom. A four game lead after today would be a very comfortable place to be.

Argentina vs. Britain-Womens Field Hockey.
I have heard that Argentina is undefeated and are at like -600 on odds. Whereas Britain is +145. So I'll take my chances with Argentina.

Sm's reason for prop: I believe since ESPN 360 is covering it he is wanting to get a little bit of exposure to it.

Will Mark Cavendish finish in the top three in stage 11-cycling.
I will say yes but not with nearly the comfort that I would like to. Cavendish is not a real good climber of mountains and is more of a sprinter and enjoys the level ground. So yes but would not be suprised to see this one go the other way.

Sm's reason for the prop: Cavendish is well known on SFTC and since he is as good as he is he wants people to think that he will run away with it.

Staebak W vs. Kf Tiran W/D-Soccer.
I think that after the win or draws success lately I will take it. I believe that it will be like a 1-1 game, and also vegas has Tiran favored which if you have played SFTC alot you would realize that the W/D is usually not favored.

Sm's reason for this prop: He is thinking that this will be an upset by the Staebak team, taking Tiran on the draw.

Jodie Meeks vs. Joe Alexander- NBA
I don't know the message board is split on this one, but I will take Meeks. Although they both have played against Sacremento and averaged over 20 ppg. Alexander scored 24 and Meeks 20. So I'll take Meeks but I don't think that it will be nearly as spread out as the Tyreke Evans/Brandon Jennings prop was. This one will be close.

Sm's reason for the prop: Meeks is more well known. He had 54 pts against the Vols and Joe Alexander was just a consistent player throughout his collegiate career. But in the end Meeks wins.

How many points will DeMar DeRozan have?
15 or fewer?
16 or more?
I think that this one is about the easiest one on here I think except Argentina. DeRozan averages 15 ppg. He has had 20,15,10 in his 3 games. And he is playing against the Suns. They don't play defense they haven't played defense since the days of Charles Barkley and even then it was not a necceassity to play in Phoenix. Phoenix D+ a good young player= 16 or more points.

Sm's reason for prop: Its like I usually say name recognition is everything on these props. People think that since they never heard of DeRozan in college that he must not be good. Well not the case he just played at a football school at USC. He will probably have 20 pts.

2009 Triple A allstar game who wins?:
International League
Pacific Coast League

I will go with the International League in the past they have owned the PCL about like the way that AL has owned the NL. So I think that IL gets it done once again.

SM's reason for prop: It is being televised on ESPN and they are wanting to get some more viewers for it so this is the way to do it.

Estudiantes de la Plata vs. Cruzeiro MG how many goals will be scored?
2 goals or fewer.
3 or more.
I heard that these two teams tied 0-0 there 1st game and I really don't see these two teams going off.

Sm's reason for this prop: Most people think that 3 goals is an easy task to accomplish in a game its not.

Who will have the higher total?
Jered Bayless: Pts. + Stl.
Joey Dorsey: Pts. + Rebs.
Although contrare to popular belief Dorsey is averaging 10-14 a game. Whereas Bayless is averaging 22-1. So with Rockets being a good at defense I think that they keep him to about 17. And dorsey gets a Double-Double.

Sm's reason for prop: Joey Dorsey is a better all around player. So I will go with the Rockets defense to do good with Bayless and Dorsey to get his 10-15.

Happy Streaking and God Bless!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment