Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Streaking This Evening







Hello peeps. I have been away for awhile and no access to internet ,but i am back. And ready to give you insight on night matchups.


Poker-Will the winner have a bracelet?
Yes/ No.


I will say no. I don't know a whole lot about this pick, but I know enough not to pick it because it could be time consuming taking up to 6 hrs.


Minnesota vs. Atlanta-WNBA
I will take the Dream. Although %'s would say go with the Lynx. Not buying it. On SFTC and in the WNBA generally a rule of thumb to go by is take the home team. I am sticking to the strategy with this one. The Lynx are also without their leading scorer Seimone Augustus. So I'll take the Dream.

Vegas Odds:
Minnesota-+4
Atlanta--4

SM's reason for prop: Simply he wants you to look at the club records Minnesota 6-3 and ATL at 4-5 and give the clear cut advantage to the better team.






Philly vs. Atlanta-MLB
I will take the Braves in this one. Although Joe Blanton has been pitching better on the road. Derek Lowe has owned the Phils career 5-0 againt them. Also this season ATL is 4-2 against the Phils.

ATL:-175
PHI-+155

Sm's reason for prop: A good road team against a decent teams ace and a division rival. Should be a close one that comes down to the last few innings making it a nailbiter.


Chicago vs. Pittsburgh- MLB
I'll take the Cubs, but not to easy about. You might say that the Pirates are owned by the Cubs, but even with Ted Lilly's decent record he has struggled lately on the flipside Ohlendorf has never faced the Cubs. Although the Cubs have streaky bats and could not show up tonight I will say Cubs win.



CHC--125
PITT-+115


SM's reason for prop: He is predicting an upset. And hoping that Ohlendorf has a good first outing against the Cubs. I may just happen, but I don't see it.



Tampa Bay vs. Toronto- MLB
I don't know which way this will go. Matt Garza has had success against the Jays but he has not got the best of run support. He only career allows 1.99 ERA against them. But in my opinion the Jays have one of the most underated hitting orders in the majors. I will go upset special here, but it could go either way.

Vegas Odds:

TAM: -121
TOR:+111

SM's reason for prop: This Toronto team can score in a hurry. Richmond is a underrated pitcher and has shown good promise. These two teams also are matched up pretty evenly.

Johan Santana: Pitches thrown-MLB
I don't really like these props but I did a little research on it. On average Johan throws about 101 pitches a game. The thing is this # goes up and down. In other words he could pitch 125 or 85. I also looked at the Brewers hitting. They are good hitters. They can hurt pitchers with their hitting. I will say under for that reason.


LAA vs. Texas Rangers- MLB
Two good pitchers on the mound. Danny Feldman and Joe Saunders. I will take the Angels. There are those teams on SFTC that just seem to do good and the Angels are one. Texas has faired well against the Angels ( 3-1 this year). I still like the Angels to get the job done in Texas.

LAA:-101
Tex:-109

Sm's reason for prop: Two good pitchers and a good two good hitting staffs and the best two teams in the AL West. Should be good even Vegas thinks so.

Minnesota vs. Kansas City-MLB
This is alot closer than %'s show. The Twins have not had as much success against the Royals as everyone else. Scott Baker has struggled this season, and I have seen Bannister pitch against the Card's a potent offense and saw what he did against them giving up only one run. I will give the edge to the Royals. Playing at Kaufmann and having the success against the Twins like they have.

Min:-143
KC-+133

Detroit vs. Oakland-MLB
Last night the A's shocked us all. I don't think that they do it again. Galarraga will probably give up runs but I don't know if he gives up as many as Gio Gonzalez. Both pitchers have higher than average ERA's, but I think that the Tigers get out with this one.

Det:-112
Oak:+102

SM's reason for this prop: The A's can hit, two bad pitchers that could give up alot of runs.

How many runs will be scored before the fifth.

3 or fewer
4 or more
Marquis and Billingsley are pitching enough said for me. I think that there might be 3 scored in this prop but I doubt it.

Thanks for reading this and God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment